Mutual trust means we treat each other with respect. We collaborate with our colleagues honestly and transparently. We rely on one another to get the job done.
A Strong Sense of Ethics
A Strong Sense of Ethics ensures that we act with integrity every day. We’re genuine and we’re accountable for our actions. We have open conversations with our colleagues and we play an active role in our community.
Entrepreneurial Spirit empowers our people and gives us the freedom and responsibility to thrive. We challenge assumptions to achieve a better outcome because we’re curious, courageous, passionate, and we question the status quo to deliver excellence.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers is proud to celebrate the successes of the teams, which work together to create moments of conviviality all over the world.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers
- Drinks Business ‘Green Company of the Year’ 2019
- Awarded the 2019 Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility at the ACC Australia Corporate Lawyer Awards - Australia’s first large wine company to source 100% of our electricity from renewable sources - Awarded ‘Contribution to Industry, Gender Equity’ award by The Australian Drinks Awards 2019 for ‘Better Balance’ - Has signed the ‘The Porto Protocol’, a global initiative developed in response to our changing climate
- South Australia Wine Industry Association's Environmental Excellence award winner 2019 - First Official Wine Partner of the Night Noodle Markets - ‘Best Large Cellar Door’ by the Gourmet Traveller WINE Best Cellar Door Awards 2018 & 2019
- Recipient of New Zealand's Enviro-Mark Gold level for its ongoing measurable environmental improvement program
Church Road - Awarded ‘New Zealand Cellar Door of the Year’ trophy at the 2019 New Zealand Wine of the Year Awards - Awarded ‘Culture and Heritage Award’ at the 2019 Hawke’s Bay Tourism Awards
Campo Viejo - Named Fastest Growing International Wine Brand on the Impact ‘Hot Brands’ List 2020
- Wineries for Climate Protection certification
- Spain’s first Carbon Neutral certified winery in 2012
- 2015 Vinum Nature Sustainable Action Award for environmentally friendly practices
- Pioneering the integration of biodiversity into its brand home
- All estate vineyards are Sonoma Sustainable Certified